Skip to main content

Full text of "2019 Emails From Calabasas Regarding Homelessness"

See other formats

Re: Message from resident

Subject: Re: Message from resident

From: David Shapiro </0=EXCHANGELABS/OU = EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE

GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN = RECIPIENTS

/CN = 15881A59E62F4E6E961A9E122A57F53D-DAVID SHAPI>

Date: 4/30/19, 4:23 PM

To: Alicia Weintraub <aweintraub@cityofcalabasas.com>

CC: Fred Gaines <fgaines@cityofcalabasas.com>

Great thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2019, at 1:28 PM, Alicia Weintraub

< aweintraub@citvofcalabasas.com > wrote:

I told her to call Boba€™s office and file a complaint with ladbs.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2019, at 1:23 PM, David Shapiro < dshapiro(a)citvofcalabasas.com >
wrote:

Great

Thanks

Should you also refer her to Boba€™s office